Friday, January 20, 2017

What is your computer experience? 
 I have experience using various basic software programs such as, Excel, Word, Etc. I have have been using computers since the Commodore 64.

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
 (Noob) I have little experience using Photoshop (with no training), and I have never used illustrator before.

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
 I do have a computer at home, but i do not have these programs.

What is your major ?
  I am a business/liberal arts major.

What do you hope to get out of this class?
 I solid foundation to grow my CG skills from.


Who is your favorite artist?
Stan Lee
 
Who is your favorite musician? 

Stevie Ray Vaughn
 
Tell me something interesting about yourself?
I am a veteran of the US Army and the Navy. I have been to 26 countries, I lived in Japan for three years, and I ride a Harley Davidson.

Write a five line story?
Tonight is a beautiful night. The ocean is calm and the breeze is blowing gently in from the north. As I look over the port side I can see the moon glistening across the rippling waves, and the stars mirrored on the calmness of the sea. It is almost as if the night sky never ended, and we were sailing through the stars themselves. It is a peaceful night, and one that makes me happy to be a sailor. The only sound to be heard is the gentle sea as our hull cuts through water with ease.

https://uploads4.wikiart.org/images/ivan-aivazovsky/the-black-sea-at-night-1879.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment